Tuesday, 10 July 2012
EPASS RENEWAL REGISTRATION 2012-13:-
GUIDELINES TO RENEWAL REGISTRATION OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 2012-13:-
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
SOCIAL WELFARE (EDN.2) DEPARTMENT
Memo No. 10229 / SW.Edn.2/2010- , Dated 07.07.2012.
Sub:- Post Matric Scholarships 2012-13 – Renewal of applications for PMS Instructions issued – Reg.
Ref:- GO.MS.No. 66 (SW.Edn.2) Dept, dated 08-09-2010.
Post Matric Scholarships for renewal students can be now be applied on the ePass website http://epass.cgg.gov.in all students who have been promoted to the next year by the college or eligible to apply. They shall register for renewal of scholarship by logging into their accounts on the ePass website and furnish the following information.
1) Income affidavit to be scanned and uploaded.
2) Marks copy of the final exam to be scanned and uploaded if available.
3) Details of mobile phone to be furnished, students are encouraged to give their own mobile, if they do not have a mobile they shall give their parents and closest relatives mobile number so that they can get SMS from the ePass website through the bank.
4) Students must confirm the bank account shown on the website.
5) Students shall enter the Ration Card number.
6) Where students have been allotted an Aadhar Card or EID number they shall furnish the details of the number. Students are encouraged to secure an Aadhar card. If they do not have one, they may register at the nearest Aadhar center and secure an EID number and furnish the same.
7) Students must confirm if they are continuing the same college and in the same course.
8) All students are advised that if the information given above is not furnished such of those students will not be eligible for renewal of scholarships and applications later will be summarily rejected.
9) Students are requested to ensure that they furnish all the details and complete the renewal by 15-08-2012.
2. Students who have not renewed in-time will be ineligible for Scholarships. No late applications will be entertained.
3. College Managements will have to certify that students have qualified / promoted to the year of study in 2012-13.
4. These instructions may be scrupulously followed and wide publicity may be given by Welfare Officers and District Collectors in all public meetings, review meetings, press and media, briefing etc., so that the students can be encouraged to complete their renewals from 8th July to 15th August, 2012.
J RAYMOND PETER
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT